Sunday, February 23, 2014

Enjoying The Moment:) with Flower Pot Decoration

Its been a long time i didn’t experience moment full of concentration & focus just by me, for me & With me. Inspired by one of supermarket flower display with vintage flower pot, I just went to bookstore and buy Acrylic painting to do some stuff related with so-called art.

Wake up on Sunday morning, I took out all my color pencil & acrylic painting color, took out pot & bottle that I saved to be reuse. Opening Youtube for music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOsxqNEsiAQ&list=PL7FE28B1F2B089C25 to accompany me. So worried about what image to paint, browse here and there in internet. All looks so sophisticated.  Its seems too hard for a beginner like me. So I started with simpler things with couple times of revision. Its a wish for you and for all of us.  
Lyly's Flower Pot Decoration #1st101


Wish You

“Get Thousand of Love
Bunch of Hugs
Dozen of Smiles
Bags full of Care & cash” 

And tada….here is the result….





I just really enjoying the moment of decorate this flower pot. I really am here totally to decorate it. After all the working hectic situation, day full of phone ringing and talking, traffic jam and all irritating things, this is become one of the best way to get back to my own self and enjoying the Now Moment.

#1st101 

No comments:

Post a Comment